The Possibility Of Efficient Mechanisms For Trading In Indivisible Object
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs in its series Papers with number 344.
Length: 28 pages
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA DAVIS, INSTITUTE OF GOVERNMENTAL AFFAIRS, RESEARCH PROGRAM IN APPLIED MACROECONOMICS AND MACRO POLICY, DAVIS CALIFORNIA 95616 U.S.A.
economic models ; game theory;
Other versions of this item:
- Makowski Louis & Mezzetti Claudio, 1993. "The Possibility of Efficient Mechanisms for Trading an Indivisible Object," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 451-465, April.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Louis Makowski & Joseph M. Ostroy, 1992. "General Equilibrium and Market Socialism: Clarifying the Logic of Competitive Markets," UCLA Economics Working Papers 672, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Vasiliki Skreta & Nicolas Figueroa, 2008.
"What to Put on the Table,"
08-11, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Luis C. Corchon, 2007. "The theory of implementation : what did we learn?," Economics Working Papers we081207, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Sandro Brusco & Giuseppe Lopomo & S. Viswanathan, 2004.
Department of Economics Working Papers
04-02, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Sandro Brusco & Giuseppe Lopomo & S Viswanathan, 2004. "Merger Mechanisms," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000379, UCLA Department of Economics.
- S. Viswanathan & S. Brusco & G. Lopomo, 2004. "Mergers Mechanisms," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 317, Econometric Society.
- Sandro Brusco & Giuseppe Lopomo & S. Viswanathan, 2004. "Merger Mechanisms," Working Papers 2004.7, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Lu, Hu & Robert, Jacques, 2001. "Optimal Trading Mechanisms with Ex Ante Unidentified Traders," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 97(1), pages 50-80, March.
- Hu Lu & Jacques Robert, 2000. "Optimal Trading Mechanisms with Ex Ante Unidentified Traders," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1612, Econometric Society.
- Schweizer, Urs, 2006. "Universal possibility and impossibility results," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 73-85, October.
- Steven R. Williams, 1994. "A Characterization of Efficient," Discussion Papers 1100, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Figueroa, Nicolás & Skreta, Vasiliki, 2012. "Asymmetric partnerships," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 268-271.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.