Audit Scheduling with Overlapping Activities and Sequence Dependent Setup Costs
AbstractAudit firms are faced with the complex job of scheduling auditors to audit tasks. The scheduling becomes more complex as the firm needs to consider real life issues in determining an optimal schedule. Among these issues are the setup times and cost emanating from changing the assignments of the auditors; and the lead and lag relationships between the audit tasks.Audit scheduling with overlapping activities and sequence dependent setup cost has not been treated in literature. This paper presents a formulation and a solution approach for this audit scheduling problem.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management. University of California Riverside in its series The A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management with number 96-09.
Length: 26 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management. University of California, Riverside. Riverside CA 92521
Web page: http://www.agsm.ucr.edu/
More information through EDIRC
AUDIT ; OVERLAPPING ; LINEAR MODELS;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.