On preference and Freedom
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by The A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management. University of California Riverside in its series The A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management with number 95-1a.
Length: 21 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The A. Gary Anderson Graduate School of Management. University of California, Riverside. Riverside CA 92521
Web page: http://www.agsm.ucr.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sen, Amartya, 1991. "Welfare, preference and freedom," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 50(1-2), pages 15-29, October.
- Jones, Peter & Sugden, Robert, 1982. "Evaluating choice," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 47-65, June.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132.
- Bossert Walter & Pattanaik Prasanta K. & Xu Yongsheng, 1994. "Ranking Opportunity Sets: An Axiomatic Approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 326-345, August.
- Gekker, Ruvin & van Hees, Martin, 2006. "Freedom, opportunity and uncertainty: A logical approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 246-263, September.
- Jun Matsuyama & Kenji Mori, 2010. "Freedom and achievement of well-being in the adaptive dynamics of capabilities," TERG Discussion Papers 252, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Marcello Basili & Stefano Vannucci, 2007.
"Diversity as Width,"
Department of Economics University of Siena
500, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- James E. Foster, 2010. "Freedom, Opportunity and Wellbeing," Working Papers 2010-15, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Prasanta K. Pattanaik & Yongsheng Xu,, .
"On Diversity and Freedom of Choice,"
97/18, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Gaetano Gaballo & Ernesto Savaglio, 2012.
"On Revealed Diversity,"
Department of Economics University of Siena
635, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Ballester, Miguel A. & De Miguel, Juan R., 2006. "On freedom of choice and infinite sets: The Suprafinite Rule," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 291-300, June.
- Xu, Yongsheng, 2003. "On ranking compact and comprehensive opportunity sets," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 109-119, April.
- Gekker, Ruvin, 2001. "On the axiomatic approach to freedom as opportunity: a general characterization result," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 169-177, September.
- Arlegi, Ricardo & Nieto, Jorge, 2001. "Incomplete preferences and the preference for flexibility," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 151-165, March.
- Carsten Krabbe Nielsen, 2009. "Rational Overconfidence and Social Security," Discussion Paper Series 0916, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Andrew McKay & Oliver Morrissey & Charlotte Vaillant, . "Aggregate Export and Food Crop Supply Response in Tanzania," Discussion Papers 98/4, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Kraus, Alan & Sagi, Jacob S., 2006. "Inter-temporal preference for flexibility and risky choice," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(6), pages 698-709, September.
- Pattanaik, Prasanta K. & Xu, Yongsheng, 2000. "On Ranking Opportunity Sets in Economic Environments," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 48-71, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.