The Limiting Distribution of the T Ratio Under a Unit Root
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by American Cairo - Economics and Political Sciences in its series Papers with number 1992-2.
Length: 21 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The American University in Cairo, Economics and Political Science. 113 Sharia Kasr El Aini Cairo Egypt.
Web page: http://www.aucegypt.edu/Business/econ/
More information through EDIRC
mathematics ; econometrics;
Other versions of this item:
- Abadir, Karim M., 1995. "The Limiting Distribution of the t Ratio Under a Unit Root," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 11(04), pages 775-793, August.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cerqueti, Roy & Costantini, Mauro & Lupi, Claudio, 2009. "A Characterization of the Dickey-Fuller Distribution, With Some Extensions to the Multivariate Case," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp09055, University of Molise, Dept. SEGeS.
- Neil R. Ericsson & James G. MacKinnon, 2000.
"Distributions of Error Correction Tests for Cointegration,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0561, Econometric Society.
- Neil R. Ericsson & James G. MacKinnon, 2002. "Distributions of error correction tests for cointegration," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 5(2), pages 285-318, 06.
- Neil R. Ericsson & James G. MacKinnon, 1999. "Distributions of error correction tests for cointegration," International Finance Discussion Papers 655, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Marcus J. Chambers, 2013. "The Calculation of Some Limiting Distributions Arising in Near-Integrated Models with GLS Detrending," Economics Discussion Papers 727, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- K Abadir & W Distaso, .
"Testing joint hypotheses when one of the alternatives is one-sided,"
05/13, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Abadir, Karim M. & Distaso, Walter, 2007. "Testing joint hypotheses when one of the alternatives is one-sided," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 140(2), pages 695-718, October.
- Patrick Richard, 2007. "ARMA Sieve bootstrap unit root tests," Cahiers de recherche 07-05, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke, revised Jul 2009.
- Abadir, Karim M. & Lucas, Andre, 2000. "Quantiles for t-statistics based on M-estimators of unit roots," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 131-137, May.
- Tassos Magdalinos, 2005. "On the inconsistency of the unrestricted estimator of the information matrix near a unit root," Discussion Papers 06/05, University of Nottingham, Granger Centre for Time Series Econometrics.
- Rolf Larsson, 1998. "The Order of the Error Term for Moments of the Log Likelihood Ratio Unit Root Test in an Autoregressive Process," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 29-48, March.
- John Nixon, . "Convergence Analysis of Health Care Expenditure in the EU Countries Using Two Approaches," Discussion Papers 99/3, Department of Economics, University of York.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.