EU-Integration and Development Prospects of CEECs. The Productivity-Gap and Technological Structural Change
AbstractThe discussion paper is an analysis into the effects of integration of Central East European (CEE) economies into the World market in general and the economic region on the European Union (EU) in particular.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by American Cairo - Economics and Political Sciences in its series Papers with number 112.
Length: 22 pages
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The American University in Cairo, Economics and Political Science. 113 Sharia Kasr El Aini Cairo Egypt.
Web page: http://www.aucegypt.edu/Business/econ/
More information through EDIRC
ECONOMIC INTEGRATION ; TECHNOLOGICAL CHANGE ; ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT;
Other versions of this item:
- Johannes Stephan, 2000. "EU-Integration and Development - Prospects of CEECs - The Productivity-Gap and Technological Structural Change," IWH Discussion Papers 112, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- O33 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Glass, Amy Jocelyn & Saggi, Kamal, 1998. "International technology transfer and the technology gap," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 369-398, April.
- Hubert Gabrisch & Klaus Werner, 1998. "Advantages and drawbacks of EU membership - the structural dimension," Comparative Economic Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 40(3), pages 79-103, September.
- Cornwall, John & Cornwall, Wendy, 1994. "Growth Theory and Economic Structure," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 61(242), pages 237-51, May.
- Detragiache, Enrica, 1998. "Technology diffusion and international income convergence," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 367-392, August.
- Malgorzata Sulimierska, 2014. "Total factor productivity estimation for Polish manufacturing industry: A comparison of alternative methods," Working Paper Series 6714, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.