Incidence de l'assurance-chomage et de l'aide sociale sur la distribution du revenu dans les annees 1990: une micro-simulation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Gouvernement du Canada - Human Resources in its series Papers with number 28.
Length: 142 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canada; Developpement des ressources humaine Canada. Centre de renseignements. Phase IV. 140 promenade du Portage, niveau 0. Hull (Quebec) K1A 0J9
Fax: (819) 953-7260
Web page: http://www.hrsdc.gc.ca/
More information through EDIRC
ASSURANCE CHOMAGE; AIDE SOCIALE;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
- J64 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment: Models, Duration, Incidence, and Job Search
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- I39 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Other
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.