Intrafirm Trade of Canadian-Based Foreign Transnational Companies
AbstractThis paper was written to fill a void in our knowledge about the trade activity of foreign subsidiaries in Canada. The paper is split into two parts: the first presents an overview of foreign subsidiaries operating in Canada; the second concentrates on their trade activity, especially intrafirm trade.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Gouvernement du Canada - Industry Canada in its series Gouvernement du Canada - Industrial Organization with number 26.
Length: 49 pages
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canada; Industry Canada, Publications Officer, Micro-Economic Policy Analysis, Industry Canada 5th Floor, West Tower 235 Queen Street, Ottawa Ontario K1A 0H5
Web page: http://www.ic.gc.ca/
More information through EDIRC
CORPORATIONS ; TRADE;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.