Impact of China's Trade and Foreign Investment Reforms on the World Economy
AbstractThis study asks the following hypothetical questions: What is the impact of China TOTALLY relaxes its trade and foreign investment policy constraints? How would this affect China, Asia and other trading nations, including Canada? To answer thses questions, this study adopts the computational general equilibrium (CGE) approach.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Gouvernement du Canada - Industry Canada in its series Gouvernement du Canada - Industrial Organization with number 17.
Length: 84 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canada; Industry Canada, Publications Officer, Micro-Economic Policy Analysis, Industry Canada 5th Floor, West Tower 235 Queen Street, Ottawa Ontario K1A 0H5
Web page: http://www.ic.gc.ca/
More information through EDIRC
INVESTMENTS ; INTERNATIONAL TRADE;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F20 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - General
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.