Technology and Economy: A Review of Some Critical Relationships
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Gouvernement du Canada - Industry Canada in its series Gouvernement du Canada - Industrial Organization with number 12.
Length: 220 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canada; Industry Canada, Publications Officer, Micro-Economic Policy Analysis, Industry Canada 5th Floor, West Tower 235 Queen Street, Ottawa Ontario K1A 0H5
Web page: http://www.ic.gc.ca/
More information through EDIRC
TECHNOLOGY; ECONOMIC GROWTH; INNOVATIONS;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O30 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- O32 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.