Earnings Dynamics in Canada: The Distribution of Earnings in a Dynamic Context , 1982-1992
AbstractThis paper examines how individuals' earnings mobility varies with the length of the interval considered, the spacific time period covered, the starting point in the earnings distribution, and age and sex.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Gouvernement du Canada - Human Resources Development in its series Papers with number w-97-3b.
Length: 43 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Canada; Coordination des publication, Direction generale de la recherche appliquee. Developpement des ressources humaine Canada. 4e etage, Phase V. 140 promenade du Portage. Hull , K1A 0J9
Fax: (819) 953-7260
Web page: http://www.hrsdc.gc.ca/
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- E25 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomics: Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Aggregate Factor Income Distribution
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.