A Profile of Employment in the Agri-Food Sector
AbstractThe paper is organized into seven major sections. The first focuses on general employment patterns in Canada; the second compare employment patterns across sectors, the third describes employment patterns in the agri-food sector, the forth looks at full time part time employment patterns; the fifth explores employment patterns by provinces, the sixth describes employment patterns by age cohort, and the final section examines differences in employment patterns by gender.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Gouvernement du Canada - Agriculture Canada in its series Papers with number 1/97.
Length: 47 pages
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: GOUVERNEMENT DU CANADA; AGRICULTURE CANADA; DIRECTION GENERALE DESPOLITIQ UES.
AGRICULTURE ; FOOD INDUSTRY;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J43 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Agricultural Labor Markets
- J20 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.