The Canadian Regional Agriculture Model Structure, Operation and Development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Gouvernement du Canada - Agriculture Canada in its series Papers with number 1-92.
Length: 99 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: GOUVERNEMENT DU CANADA; AGRICULTURE CANADA; DIRECTION GENERALE DESPOLITIQ UES.
agriculture ; economic models ; demand ; trade;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wiborg, Torben, 2000. "A Comparison of Agricultural Sector Models: CRAM, DRAM, SASM and the KVL Model," Unit of Economics Working papers 24211, Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Food and Resource Economic Institute.
- Helming, John F.M. & Peerlings, Jack H.M., 2002. "The Impact of Milk Quota Abolishment on Dutch Agriculture and Economy: Applying an Agricultural Sector Model Integrated Into a Mixed Input-Output Model," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24911, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Heckelei, Thomas & Wolff, Hendrik, 2002. "A Methodological Note on the Estimation of Programming Models," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24896, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Arifullah, Shahnaz A. & Ã–nal, Hayri & Chishti, Anwar F., 0. "Effects of technological progress on consumersâ€™ and producersâ€™ welfare: a case study for Pakistan Punjab," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, vol. 49.
- Asmild, Mette & Wiborg, Torben, 1999. "A Relatively Easy-Access Description of the Logistics, Purposes and Function of the Sector Model KRAM," Unit of Economics Working papers 24197, Royal Veterinary and Agricultural University, Food and Resource Economic Institute.
- Rui Fragoso & Carlos Marques & Maria Raquel Lucas & Maria Belém Martins & Raúl Fernandes Jorge, 2009. "The Economic Effects of Common Agricultural Policy Trends on Montado Ecosystem in Southern Portugal," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2009_12, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Heckelei, Thomas & Britz, Wolfgang & Zhang, Yinan, 2012. "Positive Mathematical Programming Approaches â€“ Recent Developments in Literature and Applied Modelling," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), issue 1, April.
- Breda Lally & Brendan 'Riordan & Thomas van Rensburg, 2007.
"Controlling Agricultural Emissions of Nitrates: Regulation versus Taxes,"
122, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2007.
- Lally, Breda & Riordan, Brendan & van Rensburg, Tom M., 2007. "Controlling Agricultural Emissions of Nitrates: Regulations versus Taxes," 81st Annual Conference, April 2-4, 2007, Reading University 7981, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Louhichi, Kamel & Flichman, Guillermo & Blanco Fonseca, Maria, 2009. "A generic template for FSSIM," Reports 57463, SEAMLESS: System for Environmental and Agricultural Modelling, Linking European Science and Society.
- Thomas, Greg & Fox, Glenn & Brinkman, George L. & Oxley, Jamie & Gill, Ravinderpal & Junkins, Bruce, 2000. "An Economic Analysis Of The Return To Canadian Swine Research - 1974-1997," Working Papers 34113, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Fragoso, Rui Manuel de Sousa & Carvalho, Maria Leonor da Silva & Henriques, Pedro Damiao de Sousa, 2008. "Positive Mathematical Programming: a Comparison of Different Specification Rules," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44242, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Garnache, Cloe & Merel, Pierre R., 2011. "Calibrating a regional PMP model of agricultural supply under multiple constraints: a set of matryoshka doll conditions," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114630, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.