Public Intervention on the Credit Market: French Case
AbstractWe examine, both from a descriptive and a theoretical point of view, two of the most interesting particular features of the public interventions on the credit market in France: the insurance against default risk provided by a (partly) public agency (called SOFARIS) for the credit distributed to small businesses; the use of tax-exempt saving accounts to finance the loans made to the social (low-income and low-rent) housing sector (to the public or private entities investing in such housing programs, called "HLM").
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Caisse des Depots et Consignations - Cahiers de recherche in its series Papers with number 1996-04/e.
Length: 19 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Caisse des depots et consignations, Services des etudes economiques et financieres, 195 Boulevard Saint Germain- 75007 Paris, France.
CREDIT; FRANCE; FINANCIAL MARKET; GOVERNMENT;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.