The Global Costs of Policies to Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Brookings Institution - Working Papers in its series Papers with number 97.
Length: 53 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
environment ; tax policy;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klepper, Gernot & Lorz, Jens Oliver & Stähler, Frank & Thiele, Rainer & Wiebelt, Manfred, 1993. "Empirische allgemeine Gleichgewichts-Modelle: Struktur und Anwendungsmöglichkeiten," Kiel Working Papers 595, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- McKibbin, Warwick J., 1998. "Greenhouse abatement policy: insights from the G-cubed multi-country model," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 42(1), March.
- Michael Toman, 1998.
"Research Frontiers in the Economics of Climate Change,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 11(3), pages 603-621, April.
- Toman, Michael, 1998. "Research Frontiers in the Economics of Climate Change," Discussion Papers dp-98-32, Resources For the Future.
- Warwick J. McKibbin & Kang Yong Tan, 2006.
"Learning And International Transmission Shocks,"
CAMA Working Papers
2007-01, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- McKibbin, Warwick J., 1994. "The effects of fiscal consolidation in the OECD," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1354, The World Bank.
- McKibbin, W.J. & Bok, T.J., 1995.
"The Impact on the Asia-Pacific Region of Fiscal Policy in the United States and Japan,"
120, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- W. J. McKibbin & T. J. Bok, . "The Impact on the Asia-Pacific Region of Fiscal Policy of the United States and Japan," Discussion Papers 120, Brookings Institution International Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.