Financing and Delivering Health Care in Canada: Lots of Sound and Fury, but Little "Reform"
AbstractA description of recent "Reform" in the Canadian health care system could be made very short. There has not been meet any reform. The authors presents a document presenting the Canadian Health care system and its funding sources.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of British Columbia - Centre for Health Services and Policy Research. in its series Centre for Health Services and Policy Research with number 98:15.
Length: 23 pages
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The University of British Columbia. Health Policy Research Unit. 429-2194 Health Sciences Mall. Vancouver, BC. V6T 1Z3
HEALTH ; CANADA;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O51 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - U.S.; Canada
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.