Industrial Disease and Injury in British Columbia from 1950 to 1996
AbstractThe purpose of this investigation is to describe changes in industrial injury and disease rate in British Columbia between 1950 and 1996. Although epidemiological data are used throughout this report the method and objectives are largely descriptive and historical.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of British Columbia - Centre for Health Services and Policy Research. in its series Centre for Health Services and Policy Research with number 2001:7r.
Length: 14 pages
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The University of British Columbia. Health Policy Research Unit. 429-2194 Health Sciences Mall. Vancouver, BC. V6T 1Z3
DISEASES ; INDUSTRY;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Production
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.