Using Diagnoses to Describe Populations and Predict Costs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Boston University - Industry Studies Programme in its series Papers with number 0099.
Date of creation: Jan 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Boston University, Industry Studies Program; Department of Economics, 270 Bay Road, Boston, Massachusetts 02215.
Web page: http://www.bu.edu/econ/isp/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Göpffarth, Dirk, 2004. "Die Reform des Risikostrukturausgleichs: Eine Zwischenbilanz," Discussion Papers 2004/18, Technische Universität Berlin, School of Economics and Management.
- Shenyi Jiang & Randall P. Ellis & Tzu-chun Kuo, 2007.
"Does service-level spending show evidence of selection across health plan types?,"
Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series
wp2007-43, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Randall P. Ellis & Shenyi Jiang & Tzu-Chun Kuo, 2013. "Does service-level spending show evidence of selection across health plan types?," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(13), pages 1701-1712, May.
- Jones, A.M, 2010. "Models For Health Care," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 10/01, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Yujing Shen & Randall P. Ellis, 2002. "How profitable is risk selection? A comparison of four risk adjustment models," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(2), pages 165-174.
- Lahiri, Kajal & Song, Jae & Wixon, Bernard, 2008. "A model of Social Security Disability Insurance using matched SIPP/Administrative data," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 145(1-2), pages 4-20, July.
- Vargas, Veronica & Wasem, Jürgen, 2002. "Using selected diagnoses to improve the Chilean capitation formula," Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Diskussionspapiere 06/2002, Ernst Moritz Arndt University of Greifswald, Faculty of Law and Economics.
- Domino, Marisa Elena & Huskamp, Haiden, 2005. "Does provider variation matter to health plans?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 795-813, July.
- Manuel García-Goñi & Pere Ibern, 2006. "Predictability of drug expenditures: An application using morbidity data," Economics Working Papers 977, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Dirk Goepffarth, 2007. "Theorie und Praxis des Risikostrukturausgleichs," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 227(5+6), pages 485-501, December.
- Randall P. Ellis & Ching-to Albert Ma, 2005. "Health Insurance, Expectations, and Job Turnover," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2005-036, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Manuel Garc�a-Go�i & Pere Ibern, 2008. "Predictability of drug expenditures: an application using morbidity data," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(1), pages 119-126.
- Manuel García-Goñi & Pere Ibern, 2006. "Predictability of drug expenditures: An application using morbidity data," Working Papers, Research Center on Health and Economics 977, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Randall P. Ellis & Marian Vidal-Fernadez, 2007. "Response: Activity-Based Payments and Reforms of the English Hospital Payment System," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2007-035, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Verónica Vargas & Juergen Wasem, 2005. "Risk Adjustment and Primary Health Care in Chile," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv162, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.