Monetary Equilibrium in an Overlapping Generations Models with Productive Capital
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Boston University - Department of Economics in its series Papers with number 16.
Length: 26 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
economic equilibrium ; financial policy ; economic models;
Other versions of this item:
- Bose, Amitava & Ray, Debraj, 1993. "Monetary Equilibrium in an Overlapping Generations Model with Productive Capital," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 697-716, October.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barbie, Martin & Hagedorn, Marcus & Kaul, Ashok, 2007. "On the interaction between risk sharing and capital accumulation in a stochastic OLG model with production," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 137(1), pages 568-579, November.
- Hagedorn, Marcus & Kaul, Ashok & Barbie, Martin, 2001. "Government Debt as Insurance against Macroeconomic Risk," IZA Discussion Papers 412, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin Barbie & Marcus Hagedorn & Ashok Kaul, 2000. "mic Efficiency and Pareto Optimality in a Stochastic OLG Model with Production and Social Security," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse8_2000, University of Bonn, Germany, revised Jun 2000.
- Hagedorn, Marcus & Kaul, Ashok & Barbie, Martin, 2000. "Dynamic Efficiency and Pareto Optimality in a Stochastic OLG Model with Production and Social Security," IZA Discussion Papers 209, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.