The Economic Impact of Replacing Federal Income Taxes with a Sale Tax
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Boston University - Department of Economics in its series Papers with number 14.
Length: 24 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
tax policy ; sales;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel R. Feenberg & Andrew W. Mitrusi & James M. Poterba, 1997.
"Distributional Effects of Adopting a National Retail Sales Tax,"
in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 11, pages 49-90
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel R. Feenberg & Andrew W. Mitrusi & James M. Poterba, 1997. "Distributional Effects of Adopting a National Retail Sales Tax," NBER Working Papers 5885, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.