Central Bank Foreign Exchange Activities in Some Developing Countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Birmingham - International Financial Group in its series Papers with number 95-11.
Length: 17 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The University of Birmingham; International Financial Group, Birmingham B15 2T T, United Kingdom.
CENTRAL BANKS; FOREIGN EXCHANGE;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F19 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Other
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.