Financial Repression and Economic Growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Birmingham - International Financial Group in its series Papers with number 93-07.
Length: 64 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: The University of Birmingham; International Financial Group, Birmingham B15 2T T, United Kingdom.
financial aspects ; economic development ; economic growth;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrick Honohan, 1994. "The Fiscal Approach to Financial Intermediation Policy," Papers WP049, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Pablo Emilio Guidotti & Jose De Gregorio, 1992.
"Financial Development and Economic Growth,"
IMF Working Papers
92/101, International Monetary Fund.
- Wontack Hong, 1998. "Financing Export-Oriented Catching-Up in Korea: Credit-Rationing, Sustained High Growth and Financial Chaos," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 141-153.
- Nouriel Roubini & Xavier Sala-i-Martin, 1992.
"A Growth Model of Inflation, Tax Evasion, and Financial Repression,"
NBER Working Papers
4062, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roubini, Nouriel & Sala-i-Martin, Xavier, 1995. "A growth model of inflation, tax evasion, and financial repression," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 275-301, April.
- Roubini, N. & Sala-i-Martin, X., 1992. "A Growth Model of Inflation, Tax Evasion and Financial Repression," Papers 658, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Demetriades, Panicos O. & Hussein, Khaled A., 1996.
"Does financial development cause economic growth? Time-series evidence from 16 countries,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 387-411, December.
- Panicos O. Demetriades & Khaled A.Hussein, 1995. "Does Financial Development Cause Economic Growth? Time-Series Evidence from 16 Countries," Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001) 95/13, Department of Economics, Keele University.
- Luoana D. Santarossa, 2001. "Arrears as a Sign of Financial Repression in Transition Economies - The Case of Romania," CERT Discussion Papers 0104, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.