Assessing the Effects of Early Retirement Programs
AbstractWe investigate induced retirement effects of the Norwegian early retirement program "AFP" and emphasize effects caused by relocations of some individuals from disability pension and unemployment to AFP. Our theoretical model predicts that AFP unambiguously induces more early retirement.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, University of Bergen in its series Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen with number 0900.
Length: 18 pages
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Department of Economics, University of Bergen Fosswinckels Gate 6. N-5007 Bergen, Norway
Web page: http://www.uib.no/econ/
More information through EDIRC
SOCIAL SECURITY ; RETIREMENT ; TAXATION ; PUBLIC EXPENDITURES;
Other versions of this item:
- Bratberg, E. & Holmas, T.H. & Thogersen, O., 2000. "Assessing the Effects of Early Retirement Programs," Papers 4/2000, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iskhakov, Fedor, 2008. "Pension Reforms in Norway: Evidence from a Structural Dynamic Model," Memorandum 14/2008, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Dahl, Svenn-Åge & Nilsen, Øivind Anti & Vaage, Kjell, 2002.
"Gender Differences in Early Retirement Behaviour,"
Working Papers in Economics
02/02, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Fehr, H. & Sterkeby, W.I. & Thogersen, O., 2000.
"Social Security Reforms and Early Retirement,"
16/00, Norwegian School of Economics and Business Administration-.
- Brinch, Christian & Hernæs, Erik & Strøm, Steinar, 2002.
"Labour Supply Effects of an Early Retirement Programme,"
33/2001, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Christian Brinch & Erik Hernæs & Steinar Strøm, 2001. "Labour Supply Effects of an Early Retirement Programme," CESifo Working Paper Series 463, CESifo Group Munich.
- Walter H. Fisher & Christian Keuschnigg, 2007.
"Pension Reform and Labor Market Incentives,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2057, CESifo Group Munich.
- Walter H. Fisher & Christian Keuschnigg, 2007. "Pension Reform and Labor Market Incentives," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-13, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Fisher, Walter H. & Keuschnigg, Christian, 2007. "Pension Reform and Labor Market Incentives," Economics Series 208, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Iskhakov, Fedor, 2008. "Dynamic Programming Model of Health and Retirement," Memorandum 03/2008, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.