A Dynamic Stochastic Model of choice
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Bell Communications - Economic Research Group in its series Papers with number 78.
Length: 9 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Bell Communications Research; Economic Research Group, 445 South street Morristown, NJ 07962-1910, USA
consumption ; economic models;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miravete, Eugenio J, 2000. "Choosing the Wrong Calling Plan? Ignorance, Learning, and Risk Aversion," CEPR Discussion Papers 2562, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Miravete, Eugenio J, 2001. "Quantity Discounts for Time-Varying Consumers," CEPR Discussion Papers 2699, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eugenio J. Miravete, .
"Quantity Discounts for Taste-Varying Consumers,"
CARESS Working Papres
99-11, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Barth, Anne-Kathrin & Graf, Julia, 2011.
"Irrationality rings! - Experimental evidence on mobile tariff choices,"
DICE Discussion Papers
36, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Barth, Anne-Kathrin & Graf, Julia, 2012. "Irrationality rings!: Experimental evidence on mobile tariff choices," 23rd European Regional ITS Conference, Vienna 2012 60376, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Eugenio J. Miravete, 2003. "Choosing the Wrong Calling Plan? Ignorance and Learning," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 93(1), pages 297-310, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.