Specification Tests for Binery Choice Models Based on Index Quantiles
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Bell Communications - Economic Research Group in its series Papers with number 71.
Length: 42 pages
Date of creation: 1991
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Bell Communications Research; Economic Research Group, 445 South street Morristown, NJ 07962-1910, USA
economic models ; evaluation;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klein, Roger & Vella, Francis, 2010.
"Estimating a class of triangular simultaneous equations models without exclusion restrictions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 154(2), pages 154-164, February.
- Roger Klein & Francis Vella, 2005. "Estimating a class of triangular simultaneous equations models without exclusion restrictions," CeMMAP working papers CWP08/05, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Klein, Roger & Vella, Francis, 2006. "Estimating a Class of Triangular Simultaneous Equations Models Without Exclusion Restrictions," IZA Discussion Papers 2378, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Roger Klein & Francis Vella, 2009.
"A semiparametric model for binary response and continuous outcomes under index heteroscedasticity,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(5), pages 735-762.
- Klein, Roger & Vella, Francis, 2006. "A Semiparametric Model for Binary Response and Continuous Outcomes Under Index Heteroscedasticity," IZA Discussion Papers 2383, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.