Determinants of New Firm Formation in West Germany Regions 1986-1989: An Empirical Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Bergakademie Freiberg Technical University - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration in its series Papers with number 93-3.
Length: 23 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Bergakademie Freiberg Technical University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Gustav-Zeuner-Str. 8-10, D- 09596 Freiberg.
Web page: http://tu-freiberg.de/fakult6
More information through EDIRC
enterprises ; investments;
Other versions of this item:
- Fritsch, Michael, 1993. "Determinants of New Firm Formation in West Germany Regions 1986-1989: An Empirical Analysis," Freiberg Working Papers 1993,03, TU Bergakademie Freiberg, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nerlinger, Eric A., 1996. "Firm formation in high-tech industries: empirical results for Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 96-07, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Felder, Johannes & Fier, Andreas & Nerlinger, Eric A., 1996. "High-Tech-Gründungen in den neuen Bundesländern: Entwicklung und Standorte," ZEW Discussion Papers 96-02, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.