Actual and "Normal" Inventories of Finished Goods: Qualitative and Quantitative Evidence from the Italian Manufacturing Sector
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi in its series Papers with number 218.
Length: 32 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Banca d'Italia-Servizio Studi-Divisione Biblioteca e Pubblicazioni - Via N azionale, 91 -00184 Rome, Italy.
Web page: http://www.bancaditalia.it/
More information through EDIRC
manufacturing ; demand ; interest rate ; inventories;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Döpke, Jörg & Langfeldt, Enno, 1997. "Abnehmende Bedeutung der Lagerinvestitionen für den Konjunkturverlauf?," Kiel Working Papers 815, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Guido de Blasio & Federico Mini, 2001. "Seasonality and Capacity: an Application to Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 403, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.