Durables and Nondurables Consumption: Edidence from Italian Household Data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi in its series Papers with number 184.
Length: 35 pages
Date of creation: 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Banca d'Italia-Servizio Studi-Divisione Biblioteca e Pubblicazioni - Via N azionale, 91 -00184 Rome, Italy.
Web page: http://www.bancaditalia.it/
More information through EDIRC
consumption ; capital market;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christopher Farr and Maria J. Luengo-Prado, 2001. "The Implications of Lower Down Payments on Consumption Volatility," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 196, Society for Computational Economics.
- Börsch-Supan, Axel & Brugiavini, Agar, 2000.
"Savings: The Policy Debate in Europe,"
Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications
01-14, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim & Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- Orazio P. Attanasio, 1994.
"The Intertemporal Allocation of Consumption: Theory and Evidence,"
NBER Working Papers
4811, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Attanasio, Orazio P., 1995. "The intertemporal allocation of consumption: theory and evidence," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 39-56, June.
- Alessie, Rob & Devereux, Michael P. & Weber, Guglielmo, 1997.
"Intertemporal consumption, durables and liquidity constraints: A cohort analysis,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 37-59, January.
- Alessi, R & Michael Devereux & Guglielmo Weber, 1993. "Intertemporal consumption, durables and liquidity constraints: a cohort analysis," IFS Working Papers W93/07, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Mario Padula, 2000. "Excess Smoothness and Durable Goods: Evidence from Subjective Expectations Data," CSEF Working Papers 38, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.