Determinants of Firm Growth: An Integrated Empirical Assessment
AbstractThe aim of this paper is to improve our understanding of the empirical determinants of firm growth by extending the literature to include new groups of variables, namely sunk costs, financial structure and multinationality as well as by using more appropriate econometric techniques.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Athens University of Economics and Business, Department of International and European Economic Studies in its series Athens University of Economics and Business with number 132.
Length: 26 pages
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Athens University of Economics and Business, Department of International and European Economic Studies. Parission 76, Athens Greece 10434
Phone: +30 1 8203250
Fax: +301 8228419
Web page: http://www.aueb.gr/
More information through EDIRC
COSTS ; GROWTH RATE ; ECONOMETRIC MODELS;
Other versions of this item:
- Fotopoulos, G. & Louri, H., 2001. "Determinants of Firm Growth: An Integrated Empirical Assessment," DEOS Working Papers 132, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statistics
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.