Foreign Direct Investment and Productivity Analysis
AbstractThis study analyses the production efficiency gains in terms of technology transfer and labour productivity changes caused by diverse degrees of foreign ownership using a sample of 4056 manufacturing firms operating in Greece in 1997.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Athens University of Economics and Business, Department of International and European Economic Studies in its series Athens University of Economics and Business with number 127.
Length: 27 pages
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Athens University of Economics and Business, Department of International and European Economic Studies. Parission 76, Athens Greece 10434
Phone: +30 1 8203250
Fax: +301 8228419
Web page: http://www.aueb.gr/
More information through EDIRC
PRODUCTIVITY ; EFFICIENCY ; TECHNOLOGY;
Other versions of this item:
- Dimelis, S. & Louri, H., 2001. "Foreign Direct Investment and Productivity Analysis," DEOS Working Papers 127, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- O30 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.