A New Approach to Setting the Future Transport Agenda
AbstractThe 1990s pose a radical new challenges for the governance of Asia's developping countries and the transport policies they pursue. The Philippine Transport Strategy Study (PTSS) is an innovative approach to addressing this new complex of issues in a rigorous and practical way. The focus of this paper is on the institutional and policy aspects of the approach, the methodology, and the broad conclusions that result- rather than on the detail and projects (which the Final Report provides).
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Asian Development Bank in its series Papers with number 16.
Length: 32 pages
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Asian Development Bank, Economics and Development Resource Center. P.O. Box 789 Manila Philippines.
Fax: (63-2) 636-2648
Web page: http://www.adb.org/
More information through EDIRC
TRANSPORT ; PUBLIC POLICY;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
- O10 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.