Managing Development Through Institution Building
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Asian Development Bank in its series Papers with number 12.
Length: 30 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Asian Development Bank, Economics and Development Resource Center. P.O. Box 789 Manila Philippines.
Fax: (63-2) 636-2648
Web page: http://www.adb.org/
More information through EDIRC
INSTITUTIONS; ECONOMIC POLICY;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- D79 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Other
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manasan, Rosario G. & Gaffud, Romualdo & Gonzalez, Eduardo T., 1999. "Indicators of Good Governance: Developing an Index of Governance Quality at the LGU Level," Discussion Papers DP 1999-04, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.