Regional Development, Capital Flows and Trade Policies in an Aging Europe
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by American Institute for Contemporary German Studies- in its series Papers with number 11.
Length: 24 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: U.S.A.; Johns Hopkins University, American Institute for Contemporary German Studies. 1400 16th Street, N.W. Suite 420 Washington, D.C. 20036-2217
ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT; INVESTMENTS; TRADE POLICY;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
- R59 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Other
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Axel Börsch-Supan & Reinhold Schnabel & Simone Kohnz & Giovanni Mastrobuoni, 2004.
"Micro-Modeling of Retirement Decisions in Germany,"
in: Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: Micro-Estimation, pages 285-344
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.