The Balance of Payments as a Monetary Phenomenon: An Econometric Study of Zimbabwe's Experience
AbstractThis paper tests the monetary approach to Zimbabwe's balance of payments during the period 1980 to 1991. It examines whether excess money supply played a role as a disturbance using multivariate cointegration and error-correction modelling.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by African Economic Research Consortium in its series Papers with number 46.
Length: 24 pages
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: African Economic Research Consortum, P.O. Box 62882, Nairobi, Kenya
Phone: (254-2) 228057
Fax: (254-2) 219308
Web page: http://www.aercafrica.org/
More information through EDIRC
ECONOMETRICS; BALANCE OF PAYMENTS; ZIMBABWE; MONEY;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C00 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - General
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- O55 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.