Linking Economic Research and Policy-Making: The Role of AERC
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by African Economic Research Consortium in its series Papers with number 20s.
Length: 22 pages
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: African Economic Research Consortum, P.O. Box 62882, Nairobi, Kenya
Phone: (254-2) 228057
Fax: (254-2) 219308
Web page: http://www.aercafrica.org/
More information through EDIRC
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT; ECONOMIC POLICY;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- O55 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Africa
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ndulu, Benno J., 1997. "Editorial: Capacity for economic research and the changing policy environment in Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 627-630, May.
- Babu, Suresh Chandra & Brown, Lynn R & McClafferty, Bonnie, 1997. "Systematic client consultation in development," FCND discussion papers 38, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Babu, Suresh Chandra & Brown, Lynn R. & McClafferty, Bonnie, 2000. "Systematic Client Consultation in Development: The Case of Food Policy Research in Ghana, India, Kenya and Mali," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 99-110, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.