An RBC Model with Growth: The Role of human Capital
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, Florida State University in its series Working Papers with number 1994_01_05.
Length: 16 pages
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Einarsson, Tor & Marquis, Milton H., 1998. "An RBC model with growth: the role of human capital," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(5), pages 431-444, September.
- Milton H. Marquis & Tor Einarsson, 1994. "An RBC model with growth: the role of human capital," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 94-33, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Einarsson, Tor & Marquis, Milton H., 1996. "Note on human capital externalities," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 341-351.
- Canton, E.J.F., 1996.
"Business Cycles in a Two-Sector Model of Endogenous Growth,"
1996-116, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Erik Canton, 2002. "Business cycles in a two-sector model of endogenous growth," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 477-492.
- Torsten Schmidt & Helmut Hofer & Klaus Weyerstrass, 2010.
"Practice and Prospects of Medium-term Economic Forecasting,"
Ruhr Economic Papers
0177, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Helmut Hofer & Torsten Schmidt & Klaus Weyerstrass, 2011. "Practice and Prospects of Medium-term Economic Forecasting," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 231(1), pages 153-171, February.
- Helmut Hofer & Torsten Schmidt & Klaus Weyerstrass, 2010. "Practice and prospects of medium-term economic forecasting," NRN working papers 2010-12, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Marquis, Milton H., 1996. "Note on cyclical employment in the consumption goods sector," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 213-218, May.
- Canton, E.J.F., 1997. "Economic Growth and Business Cycles," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-74324, Tilburg University.
- Larry E. Jones & Rodolfo E. Manuelli & Henry E. Siu, 2000.
"Growth and business cycles,"
271, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Marco Maffezzoli, 2000.
"Human Capital and International Real Business Cycles,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 3(1), pages 137-165.
- Marco Maffezzoli, 1998. "Online Appendix to Human Capital and International Real Business Cycles," Technical Appendices maffezzoli00, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Canton, Erik, 2001.
"Fiscal policy in a stochastic model of endogenous growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 19-47, January.
- Canton, E.J.F., 1997. "Fiscal Policy in a Stochastic Model of Endogenous Growth," Discussion Paper 1997-63, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Burda, Michael C. & Weder, Mark, 1998. "Endogenes Wachstum, gleichgewichtige Arbeitslosigkeit und persistente Konjunkturzyklen," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1999,9, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Einarsson, Tor & Marquis, Milton H., 1997. "Home production with endogenous growth," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 551-569, August.
- Perli, Roberto & Sakellaris, Plutarchos, 1998. "Human capital formation and business cycle persistence," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 67-92, June.
- Larry E. Jones & Rodolfo E. Manuelli & Henry E. Siu, 2005. "Fluctuations in Convex Models of Endogenous Growth II: Business Cycle Properties," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 8(4), pages 805-828, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dmitry Ryvkin).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.