Bivariate Cointegration Among European Monetary System Exchange Rates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics, Florida State University in its series Working Papers with number 1993_07_06.
Length: 16 pages
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Bernstein, 2000. "Generalized purchasing power parity and the case of the European Union as a successful currency area," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 28(4), pages 385-395, December.
- Chan, Kam C. & Norrbin, Stefan C. & Lai, Pikki, 1997.
"Are stock and bond prices collinear in the long run?,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 193-201.
- Chan, K.C. & Norrbin, S.C. & Pereira, F., 1993. "Are Stock and Bond Prices Collinear in the Long Run," Working Papers 1993_09_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- S. Zhou, 2003. "Evidence on the stationarity of ERM exchange rates," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(4), pages 231-233.
- Kühl, Michael, 2008. "Strong comovements of exchange rates: Theoretical and empirical cases when currencies become the same asset," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 76, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Yann Schorderet, 2002. "A Nonlinear Generalization of Cointegration : A Note on Hidden Cointegration," Research Papers by the Department of Economics, University of Geneva 2002.03, Département des Sciences Économiques, Université de Genève.
- Kühl, Michael, 2007. "Cointegration in the foreign exchange market and market efficiency since the introduction of the Euro: Evidence based on bivariate cointegration analyses," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 68, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Yann Schorderet, 2003. "Asymmetric Cointegration," Research Papers by the Department of Economics, University of Geneva 2003.01, Département des Sciences Économiques, Université de Genève.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dmitry Ryvkin).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.