Improvement of Household Food Security and Woreda Intregrated Basic Services Project In Oromia and Tigray Regions - Ethiopia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Friedman School of Nutrition Science and Policy in its series Working Papers in Food Policy and Nutrition with number 39.
Length: 60 pages
Date of creation: 27 Jul 2008
Date of revision:
agriculture; food policy; Ethiopia;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2008-10-21 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2008-10-21 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-10-21 (Development)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Morgan Hewitt) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Morgan Hewitt to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.