Consequences of deforestation for women's time allocation, agricultural production, and nutrition in hill areas of Nepal:
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) in its series Research reports with number 69.
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
Women agricultural laborers Nepal.; Agricultural productivity Nepal.; Deforestation Economic aspects Nepal.; Women agricultural laborers Time management Nepal.; Women fuelwood gatherers Time management Nepal.; Food supply Nepal.; Natural resource management; Gender; Health and nutrition;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Naidu, Sirisha C., 2011. "Gendered effects of work and participation in collective forest management," MPRA Paper 31091, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cecelski, Elizabeth W, 1995. "From Rio to Beijing : Engendering the energy debate," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 561-575, June.
- Ilahi, Nadeem, 2001. "Gender and the allocation of adult time : evidence from the Peru LSMS panel data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2744, The World Bank.
- Duraiappah, Anantha K., 1998. "Poverty and environmental degradation: A review and analysis of the nexus," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(12), pages 2169-2179, December.
- Naidu, Sirisha C., 2011. "Rural Livelihoods, Forest Access and Time Use: A Study of Forest Communities in Northwest India," MPRA Paper 31060, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Quisumbing, Agnes R., 1996. "Male-female differences in agricultural productivity: Methodological issues and empirical evidence," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(10), pages 1579-1595, October.
- Naidu, Sirisha C., 2013. "Legal exclusions, private wealth and livelihoods: An analysis of work time allocation in protected areas," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 82-91.
- Ilahi, Nadeem, 2001. "Children's work and schooling - does gender matter? : evidence from the Peru LSMS panel data," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2745, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.