The food stamp scheme in Sri Lanka: costs, benefits, and options for modification
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) in its series Research reports with number 58.
Date of creation: 1987
Date of revision:
Food stamps Sri Lanka.; Food relief Sri Lanka.; Food relief Economic aspects Sri Lanka.; Food relief Government policy Sri Lanka.;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhargava, Pradeep & Balana, Manju, 2006. "Realizing the Right to Food in South Asia," Working Paper Series RP2006/122, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- World Bank, 2002. "Sri Lanka : Poverty Assessment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15387, The World Bank.
- David Sahn & Ari Gerstle, 2004. "Child allowances and allocative decisions in Romanian households," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(14), pages 1513-1521.
- Margaret Grosh & Carlo del Ninno & Emil Tesliuc & Azedine Ouerghi, 2008. "For Protection and Promotion : The Design and Implementation of Effective Safety Nets," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6582.
- Farrar, Curtis, 2000. "A review of food subsidy research at IFPRI," Impact assessments 12, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.