The effects of trade and exchange rate policies on agriculture in Nigeria.:
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) in its series Research reports with number 55.
Date of creation: 1986
Date of revision:
Agricultural policy Nigeria.; Nigeria Commercial policy.; Foreign exchange administration Nigeria.; Nigeria Economic policy.;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Colman & Aja Okorie, 1998. "The effect of structural adjustment on the Nigerian agricultural export sector," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(3), pages 341-355.
- Anderson, Kym, 2003. "Impact assessment of IFPRI's research and related activities based on economywide modeling," Impact assessments 21, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Delgado, Christopher L., 1995. "Africa's changing agricultural development strategies: past and present paradigms as a guide to the future," 2020 vision discussion papers 3, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Herrmann, Roland & Sulaiman, Nasarudin & Wiebelt, Manfred, 1989. "How non-agricultural import protection taxes agricultural exports: a true protection: analysis for Peru and Malaysia," Kiel Working Papers 394, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Elbadawi, Ibrahim A. & Ghura, Dhaneshwar & Uwujaren, Gilbert, 1992. "World Bank adjustment lending and economic performance in sub-Saharan Africa in the 1980s : a comparison with other low income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1000, The World Bank.
- Aliyu, Shehu Usman Rano, 2008.
"Exchange Rate Volatility and Export Trade in Nigeria: An Empirical Investigation,"
13490, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 17 Feb 2009.
- Shehu Usman Rano Aliyu, 2010. "Exchange rate volatility and export trade in Nigeria: an empirical investigation," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(13), pages 1071-1084.
- Fakhri, Hasanov, 2010. "The Impact of Real Effective Exchange Rate on the Non-oil Export: The Case of Azerbaijan," MPRA Paper 29556, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manson Nwafor & Adeola Adenikinju & Kanayo Ogujiuba, 2007. "The Impacts of Trade Liberalization on Poverty in Nigeria: Dynamic Simulations in a CGE Model," Working Papers MPIA 2007-16, PEP-MPIA.
- Walkenhorst, Peter, 2007.
"Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Nigeria,"
Agricultural Distortions Working Paper
48513, World Bank.
- Herrmann, Roland, 1988. "Ernährungssicherung im südlichen Afrika: D. Einfluß d. Südafrikan. Zollunion," Kiel Working Papers 329, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Eva Pardos & JosÃ©-Ma Serrano-Sanz, 2002. "The Incidence of Protection on Exports: The Case of Spain, 1870â€“1913," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 13(2), pages 183-203, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.