The effects of the Egyptian food ration and subsidy system on income distribution and consumption:
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) in its series Research reports with number 45.
Date of creation: 1984
Date of revision:
Consumers Egypt.; Income distribution Egypt.; Food supply Government policy Egypt.; Food relief Government policy Egypt.;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gardner, George R. & Parker, John B., 1985. "Egypt: An Export Market Profile," Foreign Agricultural Economic Report (FAER), United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service 147535, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Senauer, Benjamin, 1989. "Recent Evidence Concerning Household Behavior And Nutrition In Developing Countries," Staff Papers 14261, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- LÃ¶fgren, Hans, 2001. "Less poverty in Egypt?," TMD discussion papers 72, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Khan, M. Mahmud & Jamal, A. M. M., 1997. "Market based price support program: an alternative approach to large scale food procurement and distribution system," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 475-486, December.
- Pritchett, Lant, 2005. "The political economy of targeted safety nets," Social Protection Discussion Papers 31498, The World Bank.
- Nora Lustig, 2011. "Scholars Who Became Practitioners: the Influence of Research on the Design, Evaluation and Political Survival of Mexico's Anti-poverty Program Progresa/Oportunidades," Working Papers, Tulane University, Department of Economics 1123, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- M.Ruiz-Arranz & B.Davis, S.Handa & M.Stampini & P.Winters, 2006. "Program Conditionality and Food Security: The Impact of PROGRESA and PROCAMPO Transfers in Rural Mexico," Economia, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 7(2), pages 249-278.
- Farrar, Curtis, 2000. "A review of food subsidy research at IFPRI," Impact assessments, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) 12, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Delgado, Christopher L. & Courbois, Claude, 1997. "Changing fish trade and demand patterns in developing countries and their significance for policy research," MTID discussion papers 18, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Coady, David P., 2004. "Designing and evaluating social safety nets," FCND discussion papers 172, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.