Agriculture and economic growth in an open economy: the case of Argentina
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) in its series Research reports with number 36.
Date of creation: 1982
Date of revision:
Agriculture Economic aspects Argentina.; Argentina Economic conditions 1945-1983.;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Timmer, C. Peter, 1995. "Getting agriculture moving: do markets provide the right signals?," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 455-472, October.
- Schiff, Maurice & Montenegro, Claudio E, 1997.
"Aggregate Agricultural Supply Response in Developing Countries: A Survey of Selected Issues,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(2), pages 393-410, January.
- Schiff, Maurice & Montenegro, Claudio E., 1995. "Aggregate agricultural supply response in developing countries : a survey of selected issues," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1485, The World Bank.
- Eugenio Diaz Bonilla & Hector E. Schamis, 1999. "La economía política de las políticas de cambio en Argentina," Research Department Publications 3079, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Riveros, Luis A. & Sanchez, Carlos E., 1990. "Argentina's labor markets in an era of adjustment," Policy Research Working Paper Series 386, The World Bank.
- Juan Eduardo Coeymans, 1992. "Productividad, Salarios y Empleo en la Economía Chilena: un Enfoque de Oferta Agregada," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 29(87), pages 229-264.
- Eugenio Diaz Bonilla & Hector E. Schamis, 1999. "The Political Economy of Exchange Rate Policies in Argentina," Research Department Publications 3078, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Martin, Will J. & Warr, Peter G., 1994. "Determinants of agriculture's relative decline: Thailand," Agricultural Economics: The Journal of the International Association of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(2-3), December.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2002. "Social Science Knowledge And Institutional Innovation," Staff Papers 13628, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Mielke, Myles J., 1984. "Argentine Agricultural Policies in the Grain and Oilseed Sectors," Foreign Agricultural Economic Report (FAER) 147524, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Kennedy, Eileen T. & Cogill, Bruce, 1987. "Income and nutritional effects of the commercialization of agriculture in southwestern Kenya:," Research reports 63, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2005.
"Social Science Knowledge and Induced Institutional Innovation: An Institutional Design Perspective,"
13784, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 2006. "Social science knowledge and induced institutional innovation: an institutional design perspective," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(03), pages 249-272, December.
- Alan M. Taylor, 1994. "Three Phases of Argentine Economic Growth," NBER Historical Working Papers 0060, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.