Improving diet quality and micronutrient nutrition: Homestead food production in Bangladesh
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) in its series IFPRI discussion papers with number 928.
Date of creation: 2009
Date of revision:
millions fed; food security; Homestead food production; HFP; Micronutrient; Homestead garden;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-12-11 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2009-12-11 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-DEV-2009-12-11 (Development)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ecker, Olivier & Mabiso, Athur & Kennedy, Adam & Diao, Xinshen 22905, 2011. "Making agriculture pro-nutrition: Opportunities in Tanzania," IFPRI discussion papers 1124, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Fan, Shenggen & Pandya-Lorch, Rajul, 2012. "Reshaping agriculture for nutrition and health: An IFPRI 2020 book," IFPRI books, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), number 2020 Conference Book.
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Baulch, Bob & Kumar, Neha, 2011.
"Evaluating the long-term impact of antipoverty interventions in Bangladesh: An overview,"
IFPRI discussion papers
1077, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Agnes Quisumbing & Bob Baulch & Neha Kumar, 2011. "Evaluating the long-term impact of anti-poverty interventions in Bangladesh: an overview," The Journal of Development Effectiveness, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 153-174.
- Headey, Derek & Chiu, Alice & Kadiyala, Suneetha, 2011. "Agriculture's role in the Indian enigma: Help or hindrance to the undernutrition crisis?," IFPRI discussion papers 1085, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.