Aid to agriculture
AbstractDespite continuing food crises in the developing world, agricultural development assistance from major governments and international institutions has declined since the early 1980s. Aid to Agriculture: Reversing the Decline, an IFPRI Food Policy Report by Joachim von Braun, Raymond F. Hopkins, Detlev Puetz, and Rajul Pandya-Lorch, addresses the economic, political, and bureaucratic causes of this downward trend and the reasons why reversing this trend is of critical importance for many of the world's poorest countries
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) in its series Food policy reports with number 2.
Date of creation: 1993
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kane, Sam & Eicher, Carl K., 2004. "Foreign Aid And The African Farmer," Staff Papers 11602, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Hartwig De Haen, 1993. "Agricultural Development and Environmental Protection: Some Key Issues of Potential Relevance to Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 32(4), pages 501-521.
- Alan Matthews, 1998. "International Development Assistance and Food Security," Economics Policy Papers 982, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Anonymous, 1994. "A Profit in Our Own Country: Record of a seminar conducted by the Crawford Fund for International Agricultural Research, Parliament House, Canberra, May 17 1994," Monographs, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research, number 118450.
- Pinstrup-Andersen, Per & Pandya-Lorch, Rajul, 1998. "Food security and sustainable use of natural resources: a 2020 Vision," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 1-10, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.