Working Paper 10-98 - Permis d’émission de CO2 et lutte contre le changement climatique
[Working Paper 10-98 - CO2-emissievergunning en strijd tegen de klimaatverandering]
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium in its series Working Papers with number 9810.
Date of creation: 15 Nov 1998
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Graciela Chichilnisky & Geoffrey Heal, 1995. "Markets for Tradeable CO2 Emission Quotas Principles and Practice," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 153, OECD Publishing.
- Herriges, Joseph A. & Shogren, Jason F. & Govindasamy, Ramu, 1993. "The Limits to Environmental Bonds: Lessons for the Labor Literature," Staff General Research Papers 10783, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Shogren, Jason F. & Herriges, Joseph A. & Govindasamy, Ramu, 1993. "Limits to environmental bonds," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 109-133, October.
- Patterson, Murray G, 1996. "What is energy efficiency? : Concepts, indicators and methodological issues," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 377-390, May.
- W. J. McKibbin & P. J. Wilcoxen, .
"The Theoretical and Empirical Structure of the G-Cubed Model,"
118, Brookings Institution International Economics.
- McKibbin, Warwick J. & Wilcoxen, Peter J., 1998. "The theoretical and empirical structure of the G-Cubed model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 123-148, January.
- McKibbin, W.J. & Wilcoxen, P.J., 1995. "The Theoretical and Empirical Structure of the G-Cubed Model," Papers 118, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- Bossier, F. & De Rous, R., 1992. "Economic effects of a carbon tax in Belgium : Application with the macrosectoral model HERMES," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 33-41, January.
- Bossier, Francis & Brechet, Thierry, 1995. "A fiscal reform for increasing employment and mitigating CO2 emissions in Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(9), pages 789-798, September.
- Stavins Robert N., 1995. "Transaction Costs and Tradeable Permits," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 133-148, September.
- Ian W. H. Parry & Roberton C. Williams III & Lawrence H. Goulder, 1997.
"When Can Carbon Abatement Policies Increase Welfare? The Fundamental Role of Distorted Factor Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
5967, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Parry, Ian W. H. & Williams, Roberton III & Goulder, Lawrence H., 1999. "When Can Carbon Abatement Policies Increase Welfare? The Fundamental Role of Distorted Factor Markets," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 52-84, January.
- Parry, Ian & Goulder, Lawrence & Williams III, Roberton, 1997. "When Can Carbon Abatement Policies Increase Welfare? The Fundamental Role of Distorted Factor Markets," Discussion Papers dp-97-18-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Conrad, Klaus & Schmidt, Tobias F. N., 1995. "National economic impacts of an EU environmental policy: an applied general equilibrium analysis," ZEW Discussion Papers 95-22, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Steven E. Stoft, 1995. "The Economics of Conserved-Energy "Supply" Curves," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 109-137.
- Blumstein, Carl & Stoft, Steven E, 1995. "Technical efficiency, production functions and conservation supply curves," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(9), pages 765-768, September.
- Nordhaus, William D, 1991. "To Slow or Not to Slow: The Economics of the Greenhouse Effect," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(407), pages 920-37, July.
- Pearce, David W, 1991. "The Role of Carbon Taxes in Adjusting to Global Warming," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(407), pages 938-48, July.
- Hope, Chris & Anderson, John & Wenman, Paul, 1993. "Policy analysis of the greenhouse effect : An application of the PAGE model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 327-338, March.
- Matsuo, Naoki, 1998. "Key elements related to the emissions trading for the Kyoto protocol," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 263-273, February.
- Tietenberg, T H, 1990. "Economic Instruments for Environmental Regulation," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 17-33, Spring.
- Jean-Marc Burniaux & John P. Martin & Giuseppe Nicoletti & Joaquim Oliveira Martins, 1992. "GREEN a Multi-Sector, Multi-Region General Equilibrium Model for Quantifying the Costs of Curbing CO2 Emissions: A Technical Manual," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 116, OECD Publishing.
- Bossier, F. & Martens, B. & Strumelle, P. & van der Beken, W., 1989. "Hermes : A macrosectoral model for the Belgian economy," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 374-398, October.
- McKibbin, W.J. & Wilcoxen, J.P., 1992. "G-Cubec: A Dynamic Multi-Sector General Equilibrium Model of the Global economy (Quantifying the Cost of Curbing CO2 Emissions)," Papers 98, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- Schelling, Thomas C, 1992. "Some Economics of Global Warming," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(1), pages 1-14, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dominique van der Wal).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.