Working Paper 10-04 - L’industrie a-t-elle un avenir en Belgique ?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium in its series Working Papers with number 0410.
Date of creation: 20 Apr 2004
Date of revision:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- E23 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Production
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Francis Bossier & Ingrid Bracke & Peter Stockman & Filip Vanhorebeek, 2000. "Working Paper 05-00 - A description of the HERMES II model for Belgium," Working Papers 0005, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Peter Stockman, 2002. "Working Paper 06-02 - General and selective reductions in employer social-security contributions in the 2002 vintage of HERMES - A revision of WP 8-01," Working Papers 0206, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Sylvie Varlez & Natacha Zuinen, 2004. "Working Paper 22-04 - Développement durable: modes de production et capital humain," Working Papers 0422, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dominique van der Wal).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.