Working Paper 17-03 - Tout savoir sur la confection du budget économique
[Working Paper 17-03 - De opmaak van de economische begroting : een handleiding]
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium in its series Working Papers with number 0317.
Date of creation: 30 Oct 2003
Date of revision:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- E1 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Igor Lebrun, 2009. "Working Paper 03-09 - S3BE : un modèle macroéconomique de long terme pour l’économie belge," Working Papers, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium 0903, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dominique van der Wal).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.