An Incentive Structure for Financial Regulation
AbstractNo abstract is available.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Financial Markets Group in its series FMG Special Papers with number sp88.
Date of creation: Jul 1996
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.lse.ac.uk/fmg/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- JÃ¼rgen Von Hagen & Ingo Fender, 1998.
"Central Bank Policy in a More Perfect Financial System,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 493-532, January.
- von Hagen, Jürgen & Fender, Ingo, 1998. "Central bank policy in a more perfect financial system," ZEI Working Papers B 03-1998, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies, University of Bonn.
- Subir Lall & Roberto Cardarelli & Selim Elekdag, 2009. "Financial Stress, Downturns, and Recoveries," IMF Working Papers 09/100, International Monetary Fund.
- Schüler, Martin, 2003. "Incentive Problems in Banking Supervision: The European Case," ZEW Discussion Papers 03-62, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Cardarelli, Roberto & Elekdag, Selim & Lall, Subir, 2011. "Financial stress and economic contractions," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 78-97, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The FMG Administration).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.