Bankruptcy and reorganisation procedures for cross-border banks in the EU: Towards an integrated approach to the reform of the EU safety net
AbstractNo abstract is available
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Financial Markets Group in its series FMG Special Papers with number sp186.
Date of creation: May 2009
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.lse.ac.uk/fmg/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rosa Maria Lastra, 2003. "Cross-Border Bank Insolvency: Legal Implications in the Case of Banks Operating in Different Jurisdictions in Latin America," Journal of International Economic Law, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 79-110, March.
- MarÃa Nieto & Garry J. Schinasi, 2007.
"EU Framework for Safeguarding Financial Stability: Towards an Analytical Benchmark for Assessing its Effectiveness,"
IMF Working Papers
07/260, International Monetary Fund.
- María J. Nieto & Garry J. Schinasi, 2008. "EU framework for safeguarding financial stability: Towards an analytical benchmark for assessing its effectiveness," Banco de Espaï¿½a Occasional Papers 0801, Banco de Espa�a.
- María J. Nieto & Larry D. Wall, 2006. "Preconditions for a successful implementation of supervisors' prompt corrective action: Is there a case for a banking standard in the European Union?," Working Paper 2006-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Robert A. Eisenbeis & Larry D. Wall, 2002. "The major supervisory initiatives post-FDICIA: Are they based on the goals of PCA? Should they be?," Working Paper 2002-31, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Eva Hüpkes, 2009. "Special bank resolution and shareholders' rights: balancing competing interests," Journal of Financial Regulation and Compliance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 17(3), pages 277-301, July.
- David G. Mayes & María J. Nieto & Larry Wall, 2008.
"Multiple safety net regulators and agency problems in the EU: Is Prompt Corrective Action partly the solution?,"
Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers
0819, Banco de Espa�a.
- Mayes, David G. & Nieto, María J. & Wall, Larry, 2008. "Multiple safety net regulators and agency problems in the EU: Is Prompt Corrective Action partly the solution?," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 232-257, September.
- Robert A. Eisenbeis & George G. Kaufman, 2007. "Cross-border banking: challenges for deposit insurance and financial stability in the European Union," Working Paper 2006-15, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The FMG Administration).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.