Defining and Achieving Financial Stability
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Financial Markets Group in its series FMG Special Papers with number sp160.
Date of creation: Apr 2005
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.lse.ac.uk/fmg/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luiz A. Pereira da Silva & Adriana Soares Sales & Wagner Piazza Gaglianone, 2012. "Financial Stability in Brazil," Working Papers Series 289, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Roxana HETES, 2009. "Stability Versus Instability In The Context Of Financial Globalization," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 3, pages 105-125, May.
- Gunnar Bårdsen & Kjersti-Gro Lindquist & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2006.
"Evaluation of macroeconomic models for financial stability analysis,"
2006/01, Norges Bank.
- Gunnar Bårdsen & Kjersti-Gro Lindquist & Dimitrios P. Tsomocos, 2006. "Evaluation of macroeconomic models for financial stability analysis," Working Paper Series 6806, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Dimitrios P Tsomocos & Gunnar Bardsen, 2006. "Evaluation of macroeconomic models for financial stability analysis," Economics Series Working Papers 2006-FE-01, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Gunnar Bardsen & Kjersti-Gro Lindquist & Dimitrios P.Tsomocos, 2006. "Evaluation of macroeconomic models for financial stability analysis," OFRC Working Papers Series 2006fe01, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The FMG Administration).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.